Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

The Day THYROID CANCER Was Thrust Upon Saint Louis, North America: Monday 17th of October 2011

10/24/11 Video Update:


The POTRBLOG team has been able to identify a 19.25 hour half life and a follow on  4.8 day half life component in the radioactive fallout which rained down on Saint Louis, Missouri on Monday 17th of October 2011. The half lives and decay chain indicate the presence of radioactive Iodine 133 and its daughter product Xenon 133. Additional longer half life components are also present.

Further updates, and data will follow
1st Update

2nd Update

3rd Update: See Fukushima Re-criticality Neutron Feast and Famine Cycle: Dancing With the Devil

1 comment:

  1. I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism two months ago. I barely sleep at night because my left arm was numb. My sister suggested natural thyroid supplements and I was hoping for the best. After four weeks of taking it I wake up in the morning refreshed and felt so good.

    ReplyDelete