Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Teleprompter Killed Osama Bin Laden

I haven't been able to watch a President address the nation since Bill Clinton; just too much disingenuousness. However given the death of Bin Laden, I wanted to hear  our President speak to us.

I tuned in; turned on, and waited to hear the President speak. Disgustingly, when I heard the words "Flight", stumble, pause, advance teleprompter, "93", It  was obvious that I had not tuned in to the President. Instead, I had turned on to a  talking head  puppet miming a teleprompter. A puppet which had no human understanding of what the union of the words Flight + 93 meant. 

What American alive on 9/11/2001 could not say the words "Flight 93", without a heart felt understanding? Only a puppet  would have to stumble and wait for the word "93" to scroll across the teleprompter; A human would  not have needed to wait for the translation.

So who controls the puppet? Who controls the teleprompter? Follow the money. As fast as digital money is being virtually printed, it should be easy to follow the multicolored electrons to their final speculative oil holdings.

No comments:

Post a Comment